zanny blog

Comments from the designer of Zannedelion earcuffs and other jewelry pieces done in twisted wire.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

New listing on Etsy


I just added some new items to my Etsy store today. A couple of earcuffs, one in unakite and goldfilled and one in a limited edition of faceted carnelian with a drop that reminds me of a twig. I had originally designed this as a regular earring and then thought, why not make it for a cuff too, since most of my customers are for the earcuffs.

Recently, I've noticed more interest in the cuffs with drops from my customers with longer hair or the ones who are buying as an alternative to clip earrings. I thought this drop was so pretty and delicate that it was only fair to make it available to cuff only wearers. Hope you like it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home